This is the perfect recipe for our adult readers on a Friday Night with friends, none other than a Jack Daniels Peach Iced Tea.
• 45ml Jack Danielʼs Whiskey 15ml Sugar Syrup
• 15ml Lemon Juice
• Peach Ice Tea
• 1/3 cup (50g) roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Build all the ingredients in a long glass full of ice.
2. Garnish with a peach wedge.
Gotta Have Espresso Tini (Shake)
• 45ml Vanilla Infused Vodka
• 30ml Espresso Coffee 15ml Licor 43
• 10ml Maple syrup
• 2 drops of Mirin
• Cocoa powder (for dusting)
Frozen Tiramisu Rocks
• 4 egg yolks
• 60g mascarpone cheese
• 300g cream
• 90g espresso
• 45g sugar
1. To create rocks, whip ingredients with force until firm. Pipe mix into a container and freeze overnight.
2. Mix shake ingredients using a stick blender, pour into coupe glass.
3. Break tiramisu mix into small rock-like shapes and add to coupe glass. Dust with cocoa powder.
• 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
• 1/3 cup (80ml) water
• 1/2 cup (125ml) chilled sugar syrup
• 1 cup (250ml) good-quality dark rum
• 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
• 2 cups (500ml) pineapple juice
• 4 cups ice cubes
• pineapple wedges
• ground cinnamon
1. Combine 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar and 1/3 cup (80ml) water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and pour into a heatproof jug. Cover and chill until cold.
3. Blend 1/2 cup (125ml) chilled sugar syrup and 1 cup (250ml) good-quality dark rum, 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream, 2 cups (500ml) pineapple juice and 4 cups ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
3. Divide among 4 glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges and ground cinnamon.
We credit these impeccable cocktail recipes to Phoebe Wood at Delicious.com
Sign up now for the latest news from the Blue Mountains area direct to your inbox.